Business greeting cards are a clever way to introduce and keep contact with your potential customers. They are a perfect sales tool to open the door with a prospective customer. Everyone has at times felt unappreciated. Ask yourself, how often do you feel taken for granted? Now think about your customers and ask yourself, how much are they worth to you? They are, after all, the lifeblood of your business. In this day and age of instant communications over the internet, when you send well-presented greeting cards to your customers they feel that they matter to you, a greeting card in the mail has become something special, far more than in the old pre-digital marketing days. Old marketing practices, have become new again.
Most businesses focus on quality, however many people forget that it truly is the relationship that make the largest difference in their client/customer/patient relationships. Customers come back when they feel special. Get personal with your customers; they will reward you with more repeat business and referrals than you can ever imagine.
One of the good things about business greeting cards is that they last. A greeting card can have “sticky power”. When people receive cards from someone they dont expect their curiosity is aroused. After opening your card, it might even get displayed it in their offices or living rooms.
There are other reasons why business greeting cards are important in businesses.
1. Oftentimes, they are more effective than initial phone calls. By sending a greeting card you have a reason to make a follow up call a few days after the recipient receives it.
2. It is a good way to keep in touch without being too pushy.
3. The greeting card lets your customers know that you are always there when needed.
4. Your unique or humorous card will be too valuable to toss; thus, they will be a constant reminder that you sent them.
For customers, business greeting cards also have advantages:
1. Your existing clients will think that you take time to think of them.
2. Greeting cards are a non-aggressive way of communicating. A greeting card will not interrupt their activities.
3. Your current and prospective clients will appreciate your effort to stay in touch with them.
The idea is to keep your card short and to the point. Save the lengthy conversation for initial phone contact or meeting.
Your business greeting card can make your customers feel that you remember them and care about them. These little things are priceless. It is much more difficult and time-consuming it is to find a new client rather than to keep a current one…Taking time to contact your existing and potential customers will pay lifetime dividends both personally and professionally.